About American Express
American Express is a financial services company that offers charge and credit cards, online banking, mobile banking, and merchant services. Amex cards are accepted in over 170 countries and territories, and the company has over 110 million cardholders. American Express is a publicly traded company, and its headquarters are in New York City.
In 1891, American Express was founded as an express mail business in Buffalo, New York. The company started issuing charge cards to its customers in 1958, and it was the first company to do so. In 1966, Amex launched its first credit card, and in 1974, it began offering merchant services.
American Express is a diversified financial services company, and its products and services are available to individuals, businesses, and governments. The company’s charge cards include the Green Card, Gold Card, Platinum Card, and Centurion Card. American Express also offers credit cards, such as the Blue Card and the Delta SkyMiles Credit Card.
What is a Remote Job? What are its Benefits?
A remote job is a position where an employee can work from anywhere in the world. There are no geographical restrictions on where the employee can work. This type of arrangement is usually made between an employer and employee, but there are a growing number of companies that are open to hiring remote workers.
The benefits of a remote job are numerous. The most obvious benefit is the ability to work from anywhere. This can be a huge advantage for people who want to travel or live in a different country. With a remote job, there is no need to uproot your life in order to work.
Another benefit of a remote job is the ability to create a better work/life balance. When you are not tied to a specific location, you have the flexibility to design your own schedule. This can be a great way to reduce stress and increase productivity.
American Express Jobs
If you’re looking for a job that offers great benefits and a chance to work with a premier financial institution, then you should consider American Express jobs. American Express is one of the world’s most respected brands, and they offer a variety of positions in different departments.
There are American Express jobs available in customer service, finance, human resources, marketing, and many other fields. No matter what your skills and experience are, there’s likely an American Express job that’s a perfect fit for you.
The company is known for providing excellent benefits to their employees, including health insurance, retirement plans, and generous vacation time. They also offer many opportunities for career advancement, so if you’re looking to move up in the financial world, an American Express job is a great place to start.
If you’re interested in applying for American Express jobs, the best place to start is on the company’s website. There, you can search for open positions and apply online.
List of American Express Remote Jobs
Field Sales Consultant – Strategic Expansion
- Support prospecting and lead generation efforts
- Conduct prospect research by leveraging multiple company-provided systems to aid in efficient acquisition efforts by Field Sales team including providing analysis to support client charge volume growth (e.g. Vendor file analysis)
- Drive internal lead management oversight and closely partner with Field Sales Director and team in the tracking, management, and analysis of lead/prospecting pipeline.
Knowledge and Skills
- Ability to work independently in dynamic environment and manage multiple priorities
- Highly motivated and willingness to assume accountability for generating new business
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships quickly and work effectively across internal teams
- High level of professionalism and business acumen
- Demonstrated organizational and time management skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including PowerPoint, Excel, and Word required
- Sales Force experience preferred
Home Based Customer Care Professional (Bilingual -Mexico City)
- Work-from-home position open to candidates living in Mexico City and its Metropolitan area.
- Schedule flexibility to work shifts: We operate a service center that is open from 6am to 12 midnight, Monday to Sunday Central Time.
- Demonstrates the ability to adapt to constant change to meet individual and business needs
- Analytical and problem-solving skills with strong attention to detail to anticipate the needs of our Customers
- You will earn over $17,428 monthly, + home office allowance.
- Plus, the potential for over $2,000 on incentives.
- There is a 3-month paid training
- Major and minor health insurance, for our colleagues, their partners, and dependents under 25 years old. This includes medication Reimbursement.
- Inhouse physicians, nutritionist, and psychologists.
- Life insurance and a pension plan with guaranteed contributions from the company.
- 11 days of paid vacation after the first year of work (plus 4.5 extra days paid).
Information Security Analyst
- Through Cloud Security Engineering program, deliver security code elements across private and public multi-cloud
- Provide security and engineering expertise and guidance to the Cloud Programs, including Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), and Cloud Application Architecture subprograms.
- Collaborate with enterprise architects and SMEs to deliver complete security architecture solutions.
- Own all technical aspects of software development (architecture, design and development of systems) for assigned applications.
- Deliver hands-on software development, typically spending about 80% of time writing code, APIs, doing proof of concepts and conducting code reviews.
- Identify exciting opportunities for adopting new technologies to solve existing needs and predicting future challenges.
Requirements and skills
- 1+ years of experience in Information Security roles with increase of responsibilities and scope.
- 3 years of experience using one or more prominent software frameworks.
- Experience in microservices architecture is required.
- Understanding of classical or cloud-native design patterns is required.
- Experience building and consuming REST or GraphQL APIs is preferred.
Team Leader – Travel & Lifestyle Services
- Select and onboard new hires, creating a positive experience and setting them up for success
- Encourage your team to achieve their goals at an individual and team level
- Evaluate your team’s performance, and provide consistent coaching and feedback to drive continuous improvement
- Recognize key performance indicators and build individual development and action plans that are owned and driven by the employees
- Conduct team meetings, to lead your team through change or to ensure they are informed of any issues which may affect the way they service our Card Members
- Through our Bring Your Own Internet (BYOI) Program, you will be required to locate an internet service provider who meets our connectivity requirements and arrange connections in advance of your class start date.
- American Express will provide BYOI participants a monthly allowance to help offset costs of internet services.
- Current minimum speed requirements are 25 mbps download x 5 mbps upload speeds, preferably through broadband cable or fiber optic services (Wi-Fi, Satellite, or DSL is not permitted).